Argus Controls Company Snapshot
- The Argus System – an all-in-one hardware and software platform for instrumentation monitoring, data acquisition, data logging, alarms, and automated equipment control.
- Argus Multi-Feed Nutrient Injection Systems for use with the Argus System in horticulture applications.
- Custom Line Voltage Interfacing Equipment to support installation of the Argus equipment.
|Control and I/O Capabilities
- System hardware is highly modular and distributable
- All control hardware is Class 2 low voltage
- Controllers and I/O modules use simple two-wire power-over-network communications cabling
- Each high-capacity controller operates a wired network of I/O modules. The number of I/O modules is expandable to suit the applications and processes being monitored and controlled.
- A single controller can typically manage several climates and associated equipment systems.
- High-resolution inputs.
- Large installations (>100 controllers) can be configured.
- Wired and wireless controller networks are supported.
- Systems can range in size from a few control points to many thousands.
- Systems feature multi-point lightning protection and superior electrical noise rejection.
|Areas of Expertise
- Environmental control
- Water management
- Irrigation and fertigation
- Custom process control
- Equipment automation
- Custom controls and monitoring
- Greenhouse Vegetable and Ornamental Plant production
- Nursery production
- Forest Seedling production
- Agriculture and Bioscience research
- Governments and Universities
- Recirculating Aquaculture facilities
- Commercial Aquaponics
- Other specialty applications
- Argus systems provide facility-wide central command and control capabilities and secure, full featured remote system access options.
- Argus has a long established reputation for quality, capability, and excellent customer support.
- Argus is a technology leader with continuous R&D since inception.
- All major components are manufactured and fully supported by Argus.
- End-to-end system integration for seamless installation and operation.
- Argus typically supplies all of the control components including sensors.
- Custom system configuration by Argus (no user configuration or programming is required)
- Integrated data logging and user audit functions.
- Highly flexible hardware deployment options.
- Highly flexible software configuration to your performance specifications.
- Long average system life: 25 years+.
- Installations throughout the world with the highest concentration of customers in North America.
- Factory-direct and through regional resellers, system integrators, and authorized installers.
- On-line remote technical support is provided direct by Argus (no call centers!).