Production Quality Control Technician
Why choose Argus
Argus is an automated control systems pioneer with over thirty years of leadership and innovation in control technology. We were among the first to use computers for integrating the control of greenhouse environments and irrigation systems.
WHAT MAKES WORKING AT ARGUS AWESOME:
- Great culture and awesome people
- Casual and fun office environment
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits & Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance
Position Title: Production Quality Control Technician
Job Type: Full-time
Prepare, test and ensure quality of products that will be sent to customers individually and as part of a larger system. Assist in reviewing and maintaining work instructions and procedures.
Reports to: Production Supervisor
- Test and document products following written procedures
- Build and test sub-assemblies for stock to be used in customer projects
- Support creation of project labels
- Assist with assembly and documentation of parts and service orders
- Maintain a safe and tidy work environment
- Assist in review and maintenance of work instructions and procedures
- Comply with policies and procedures as specified in the Argus Employee Policy Manual and Quality Management System.
- Work is performed in a manufacturing/warehouse environment
- No travel is required
- This is a full-time position based on a 40 work week unless otherwise specified
- The employee must wear Personal Protective Equipment as required by the task being done. Steel toed shoes or boots must be worn at all times in the production warehouse.
- This position requires the employee to be standing most of the time with some heavy lifting involved.
- Electrical knowledge: a 1 or 2 year post secondary diploma in the electrical or electronics field or equivalent work experience.
- Hands on assembly or testing experience either through schooling or work experience.
- Read, Write and Speaks English