Argus I/O Modules function as seamless extensions of each Argus Controller, acquiring data from connected sensors and executing all equipment control operations. Large numbers of I/O Modules can be linked together to match the applications under control and physical locations of the controlled equipment and sensors. They can be ganged together in panels or distributed individually throughout your operation as required.
Major features include:
- Galvanically isolated, instrumentation quality inputs provide high resolution connections for a wide range of DC, AC, and digital frequency sensors.
- A selection of plug-in output relay boards provide versatile output signals for any type of equipment control.
- No-wire ‘Plug and Run’ I/O module replacements courtesy of the included backplane that accommodates all external connections.
- Optional on-board, on-panel, or wall mounted displays are available for local access to readings and settings.
- Modular designs can be adapted for many panel configurations.
- Simple, economical network wiring between controllers and I/O modules controllers enables I/O placement close to your controlled equipment and sensors.
- more features...(I/O Module Data Sheet)